Purchase Ledger Clerk
£26,000 - £27,000 PA, 32 days A/L, Private Health Care, Generous pension, flexible working hours, easily accessible on public transport
Travail employment group are delighted to be working with a multi award winning Manufacturing company in Sheffield, who are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their Finance team. The company have a strong period of growth and success so they can offer great long-term progression as well as incredible company benefits and a friendly office environment.
Working within a small Finance team you will be reporting to the Purchase Ledger Manager. You will be responsible for:
- Reconciling supplier accounts
- Recording and processing invoices and credit notes in multiple currencies
- Maintaining records
- Assisting with payment runs and remittances
- Period end cost accruals
- Setting up new supplier accounts
- Managing petty cash
The successful Purchase Ledger Clerk will:
- Be confident with using SAP or similar accounting software
- Be able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of Excel
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Work to tight deadlines with accuracy
- Be able to work confidently with internal departments and external customers
This role would suit someone who has been working as a Purchase Ledger Clerk, Accounts Payable, Supplier Accounts or Accounts Finance Administrator within a manufacturing or production business.
- Monday - Friday
- 32 days paid holiday per year which increases with length of service
- 40 hours per week
- Flexible working hours between 7am and 7pm (Standard hours are 8:30am - 5pm)
- Private Health Care
- Easily Accessible via public transport
- Modern open plan working on environment
- Fantastic training opportunities
- Free Parking
- Health Insurance
- Generous non contributory Pension
Many other perks including Gym Membership, cycle to work scheme and more.
For further information regarding this opportunity.
Please contact Phoebe Jones on 0114 276 8228, email a copy of your CV or apply online now.
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.