Job number: 8007153
- Shrewsbury Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- £20,000 to £22,000 per annum
£20,000 - £22,000 per annum based on experience
Full training provided
Excellent career opportunities
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a client who are undergoing an exciting sustained period of growth and are looking to add a Purchasing Administrator to their team. If you have experience in working within a buying or procurement role and have great communication skills both written and verbal, we would like to hear from you.
• Sourcing suppliers both within UK and overseas
• Dealing with import and export paperwork
• Placement and expediting of orders
• Management of stock levels
• Maintenance of purchasing database
• Experience of working within a similar role and/or strong administrator with proven track record of multi-tasking
• Confident communication skills to develop strong customer relationships
• Strong written communication skills.
• Supportive team player
• Generous salary up to £20,000 - £22,000 per annum
• Monday to Friday 8 hours per day
• Free parking
• 28 days holiday
• Career progression
A growing distribution business who offer a niche portfolio of products into essential services.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group or call/email Rachael on 01743 235532 email@example.com If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.