Qa & Qp Assistant / Quality Assurance /...
Qa & Qp Assistant / Quality Assurance / Quality Person
Job number: 34000195
- Doncaster Branch
- Temporary, Full Time
- £7.70 to £8.21 per hour
QA & QP Assistant/Quality Assurance/Quality Person
- Benefits - Canteen area, on the job training, holidays 20+ Stats, accessible by bus
- 8.30am-5pm Mon-Fri
This is an amazing opportunity for a QA & QP Assistant/Quality Assurance/Quality Person to work with an established organisation based in the heart of the Doncaster region.
This role will see the successful QA & QP Assistant/Quality Assurance/Quality Person involved in the following:
- Performing a full check of documentation and samples to ensure that each job is suitable for issue to production.
- Prepare a sample for use as a reference by production staff
- Perform the final product quality check whilst returning the production samples and applying the release labels to the stock
- Generate component specifications as required for new components
- Perform and record checks on incoming components, releasing them for use in Production
- Maintain the security of the quarantine area by restricting access and ensuring that the quarantine log is completed accurately
- Ensure that waste disposal carried out on a regular basis is recorded accurately
- Communicate issues identified to the QPs or Production, generating deviations as required
- Perform any other ad-hoc and QMS duties as required by either QA Manager or QPs.
In order to be considered for this role you will:
- Able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Methodical and thorough
- Able to work under own initiative
- Able to prioritise workload
- Customers are primarily internal but a good customer services approach is required
- Able to work effectively with other members of QA including QPs and other on-site departments including clinical trials and operations.
- Good standard of written and spoken English
- GCSE English and Maths grade A-C or equivalent
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word packages (Word and Excel)
- Experience of working with quality systems and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) an advantage
Working hours to include 8.30am-5pm Mon-Fri
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.