Job number: 51000159
- Aberystwyth Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- £20,000 to £25,000 per annum
- + Shift allowance
Up to £25,000 per annum plus 25% shift allowance
Hours - 9:45pm -6:00am Monday to Friday
We are currently recruiting for a Quality Auditor to join an established and successful manufacturer based in Dogellau. As Quality Auditor, you will audit, monitor and evaluate quality systems and procedures and provide technical support for the operational teams while maintaining and promoting technical and quality standards in line with business need and customer requirements
• To understand and apply the business Quality Standards ensuring company, customer and legislative requirements are met and maintained by setting standards and monitoring good manufacturing practices, applying HACCP principles and preventing reoccurrence of non-conformance against these standards
• To audit compliance against Quality Management Systems and GMP, raising all non-conformances against relevant standards with objective evidence enabling the operational teams to take the appropriate and necessary corrective action, to follow up and monitor completion of actions
• To ensure all product testing, organoleptic, micro and chemical, is carried out according to the agreed schedule and in line with customer codes of practice.
• To complete micro testing against specific schedules or requests and assist the Technical manager to carry out full investigations including traceability for all out of specs results and customer complaints
• To support the Factory teams by providing technical support and advice, seeking guidance from the Technical Manager on any technical issues e.g. CCP and prerequisite management, calibration of measuring equipment, labelling, raw materials, and traceability. To work with the production teams on continuous improvement of technical control.
• To support NPD trials and product launches, managing micro testing and product life assessment to ensure product is manufactured to correct standard
• With guidance from Line Manager, coordinate day to day activities to deliver improvement of Technical KPIs
• To operate in a safe working manner and support the site/business on continuous improvement relating to heath, safety and the environment
• Must have experience working within a manufacturing environment within a Quality based role or will consider a graduate with a relevant degree.
• Have excellent communication skills.
• Be organised and be able to manage your own workload.
• Strong IT skills.
• Permanent (nights only)
• No weekend work
• Excellent employee benefits
• Generous shift allowance
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01743 235532
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.