£35,000 or £17.25 per hour per hour + overtime at 1.5, Bonus, permanent, Bristol BS2, 39 hours per week Monday to Friday, early finish Friday, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, Pension, sick scheme.
Our client is an established precision engineering company with a small but friendly team of engineers looking for a quality Inspector, quality engineer. The company carries our bespoke work and produces many 'one off' components.
The quality Inspector, quality engineer role will see you carrying out responsibilities such as:
- Responsibility of the Quality Management System to ISO 9001:2015, including all audits (Planning and Management of), Lloyd's assessments and related administrative duties
- Monthly calibration of all in-house inspection equipment
- Non-Conformity and Corrective Action
- Release of products and services
- Accurate assessment/measuring of components including Gears and Splines.
- The company make all the components therefore, assessment and measuring/checking of samples for re-use is also undertakent.
The quality Inspector, quality engineer is likely to a have a work history in precision engineering serving an engineering apprenticeship, with City & Guilds or NVQ or equivalent qualifications however candidates who are time served in this area engineering could also be suitable if they can demonstrate a suitable track record in inspection.
This quality Inspector, quality engineer role is working for a friendly, well-established company who are specialist in their field of precision engineering and would suit an engineer looking to get on with your own work with a company that will let you work autonomously.
Job: quality Inspector, quality engineer
Salary: £35,000 or £17.25 per hour per hour, + overtime at 1.5 Bonus
Benefits: 25 days + bank holiday, pension, sick scheme
Hours: 39 Monday to Friday, early finish Friday
Location: Bristol BS2
Please apply for this position through the job board or apply direct to firstname.lastname@example.org or for further information, please call Adam on 0117 934 9770.
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.