Quality Officer / Inspector / Health And...
Quality Officer / Inspector / Health And Safety Officer
Job number: 34000133
- Doncaster Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- £30,000 to £35,000 per annum
Quality Officer/Inspector/Health & Safety Officer - Doncaster - c£30k plus benefits, Mon- Fri, days only
• Quality Officer/Inspector/Health & Safety Officer
• Salary circa £30,000 depending on experience and qualifications
• 39 hrs per week
• Monday - Friday 8.00am to 5.00pm or
• Monday - Thursday 8.00am to 5.00pm Friday 8.00am - 1.00pm
• Holidays - 33 days per year (saving 3 or 4 for Christmas shutdown)
• 3% contributory company pension after probation period
Our client is a local manufacturer of engineered products. They can boast a workforce so stable that roles like this don't come up very often, however, there is now a rare opportunity for a Quality Officer/Inspector/Health & Safety Officer
There are three aspects to the Quality Officer/Inspector/Health & Safety Officer role:
1) To be responsible for the administration of the management systems and representing the company on all matters relating to the Quality and Environment aspects of the company's activities, implementation of the quality policy as well as coordinating and arranging internal and external audits to meet BS EN ISO 9001 and BS EN ISO 1090 & 3834 (CE).
2) Carrying out quality inspections of the company's products prior to dispatch, rejecting anything that is not to quality expectation. Visual inspection of surface finishes and Mig and Tig welds, preparing inspection reports and dimensional results.
3) To be responsible for the implementation of Health & Safety and Environmental Policies of the organisation. Preparing Safety and environmental procedures, advising on Method and Risk Statements and advising on and coordinating COSHH Assessments and investigating any H&S and environmental incidents.
The Quality Officer/Inspector/Health & Safety Officer must have a strong quality assurance and inspection background as well as experience of administrating quality, H&S and environmental management systems. You will also have the knowledge and confidence to pass or reject welded products to maintain the companies reputation. It is also essential that you can work under pressure; think clearly, act decisively and have excellent IT and communication skills.
Salary is negotiable dependant on experience and qualifications. Preference will be given to applicants with quality auditing certificates, NEBOSH certificate (or equivalent) in Occupational Safety & Health as well as good knowledge and understanding of H&S best practice and appropriate experience of service delivery within a manufacturing Industry.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an employment agency. Once you click apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant from our team will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you within future relevant opportunities
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.