We are currently looking recruit a friendly, welcoming, vibrant and professional Receptionist. For our vastly growing client, at their new larger premises based in Corby, Northamptonshire. Are you able you to build customer relationships instantly by providing a friendly professional service?
This is a great opportunity to join a busy, driven, established engineering/manufacturing firm who are specialists in their industry, who are looking for a Reception to join them on their successful journey, this is a new role within their expanding business.
· Title: Receptionist
· Location: Corby, Northamptonshire
· Salary: £8.75ph to £9ph d.o.e
· Benefits: Private Pension, Holidays, free car parking, free company and product training
· Duration: Permanent
· Start date: TBC
· Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am till 4.00pm 35hrs per week
The successful Receptionist will take autonomy of the Reception function for the business, as well as providing support to the administration team. Duties will include but will not be restricted to:
· Managing all incoming calls to the business, assisting with general enquiries. Directing and fielding calls. Taking detailed messages when required, ensuring that they are passed to the relevant person.
· Meeting and greeting all site visitors, ensuring the have signed in and completed any H&S documents required for the department they are visiting. As well as fielding an unexpected visitors.
· First port of call for Site Contractors questions and queries.
· Dealing with all in coming and outgoing post. Taking receipt of courier deliveries, and advising relevant department of delivery arrival.
· Administration support for the business when required including, data entry, typing of correspondence, matching p.o.d's with invoices.
· Making refreshments for Management, Director Team, and site visitors. Setting up board room when required.
The successful Receptionist will ideally have previous Receptionist/Administration experience from an engineering or manufacturing background. However we are also keen to hear from candidates who have gained strong Face to Face Customer Service skills from a previous role, who have the ability to transfer their skill set into a busy engineering office environment. As an individual it is essential that you are able to demonstrate the ability to multi-task, prioritise and communicate well with others, and take autonomy of your job role. Whilst demonstrate that you have a positive, friendly, upbeat personality, and enjoy working a part of fast moving team.
For further details on this great opportunity please apply now
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.