Receptionist (Enchanted DBS required)
Receptionist (DBS required)
up to £15ph d.o.e, NN17 1QE, Enhanced DBS on update service needed, Monday to Thursday 8am till 4pm Friday 8am till 3.30pm, Immediate start, Temporary until the end of December
Due to continued business demand, an establishment based in Corby has an exciting opportunity for a Receptionist to join them. You will be providing support to students, parents and carers, and teaching staff:
- Answering all incoming calls and responding to emails
- Providing customer service internally and externally
- Dealing with all incoming and outgoing post
- Supporting with general administration duties
- Meeting and greeting all site visitors, ensuring all vetting is completed
We would expect the successful Receptionist to be able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of Microsoft office, be an excellent communicator and have a friendly, confident and professional manner. You will be supported 1 to 1 to become familiar with the company processes and procedures. This would be an ideal role for you if you have worked within administration, office coordinator or a receptionist position.
- ENHANCED DBS ON UPDATE SERVICE REQUIRED
- up to £15ph d.o.e
- Weekly paid
- Immediate start
- Temporary until at least end of December
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.