Recruitment Consultant / Recruiter / New...
Recruitment Consultant / Recruiter / New Business Sales
Job number: 15955862
- Wellingborough Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- Please enquire
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established recruitment company who have successfully built a reputation of excellence over the last 40 years providing companies and businesses with an outstanding service. We specialise in supplying temporary and permanent staff to a wide range of industry and business sectors.
Job title: Recruitment Consultant / Recruiter / New Business Sales Executive
Salary: £Negotiable + commission (uncapped)
Hours: 08:30 - 17:00 Monday to Friday
Benefits: 20 rising to 25 days holiday exclusive of bank holidays, pension
Due to continued success, we are looking for a Recruitment Consultant / Recruiter / New Business Sales Executive with proven experience from the recruitment industry or a B2B sales background, who has the transferable skills to join our Wellingborough branch. Our branch has been established for over 20 years and has a great portfolio of Clients and Candidates meaning that we can offer a new starter a division with pre-existing clients and trading.
Interested consultants should be able to show the following:-
- Strong sales background
- Positive customer focus
- Proven track record within recruitment or a B2B sales environment
- Positive "can do" attitude
- Outstanding organisational skills and a methodical approach
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Happy to work in an incredibly fast paced environment
- Strong administration skills and experience in the use of Word/Excel/Outlook and the internet
- A proactive and creative problem solver offering solutions not problems
- The desire to stand out from the crowd and be remembered providing outstanding service
The Recruitment Consultant / Recruiter / New Business Sales Executive will have the ability to build and develop long term relationships with clients/companies, manage recruitment staffing solutions in a professional and credible manner, be proven in lead generation by either phone and or face to face and be able to negotiate and close with clients.
Our organisation has over twenty five branches nationwide. We offer the successful candidates quality training and the opportunity for future career growth, progression and development.
If you believe that you have the right attitude and skill set to match then please apply for immediate consideration.
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.