Job number: 76515784
- Corby Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- £40,000 to £45,000 per annum
Do you have a talent for spotting talent? A great opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated, enthusiastic, versatile and well rounded Recruitment Specialist who has successfully place candidates up to Management level, to take autonomy of a new role within a well-established global FMCG manufacturing firm who are market leaders in their industry.
- Title: Recruitment Specialist
- Location: Corby, Northamptonshire
- Salary: £40,000 to £45,000pa d.o.e
- Benefits: 33 days holidays (inc Bank Holidays), DC Pension scheme with a generous company contribution of 10%, private health care, free car parking, free company and product training
- Duration: Permanent
- Start date: Immediately
- Hours: Monday to Friday 9am till 5pm
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Recruitment Specialist who will take autonomy of their role, working within a busy HR team. Duties will include but will not be restricted to:
- Pro actively designing a robust in-house recruitment function for the business, recruiting for all levels of personnel up to Department Managers.
- Working closely with various departmental management understanding their recruitment needs, managing expectations and advising on time scaling.
- Promoting all vacancies on best channels/networks for the relevant job role, to ensure maximum attraction of talented candidates.
- Managing all advert responses, sifting and pre-screening all application via telephone interviewing, pre face to face interviews.
- Providing training, interview tools and advice to hiring managers to ensure best interview practice, to promote company and role to interviewing candidate, and best way to make candidate feel at ease.
The successful Recruitment Specialist will demonstrate previous Recruitment Specialist/Talent Acquisition/Recruitment Business Partner experience ideally from a In-house environment, ideal candidate will come from a Direct Sales environment. As an individual it is essential that you are able to demonstrate the ability to multi-task, prioritise and communicate well with others, and take autonomy of your job role. As well as enjoying working i a busy, demanding environment, and being a key component in a successful team.
For further details on this great opportunity please apply now
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.