Risk Assessment & Health & Safety...
Risk Assessment & Health & Safety Administrator
Job number: 76515794
- Corby Branch
- Temporary, Full Time
- £10.25 to £11.80 per hour
Risk Assessment, Training & H&S Administrator
A great opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated, enthusiastic, versatile and well organised Risk Assessment & H&S Administrator to join a well-established manufacturing firm who are market leaders in their industry.
- Title: Risk Assessment, Training & H&S Administrator
- Location: Corby, Northamptonshire
- Salary: £20,000 to £23,000pa d.o.e
- Benefits: Holidays (inc Bank Holidays), Private Pension, free car parking, free company and product training
- Duration: Temporary(Possible Temp to Perm for the successful candidate)
- Start date: Immediately
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am till 5pm
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Risk Assessment, Training & H&S Administrator who will take autonomy of their role, as a key coordinate with the Production, HR, Quality and Engineering Managers and Production Team. Duties will include but will not be restricted to:
- All administration duties related to a new QMS for the company.
- Maintain and create training records.
- Create documents on agreed working procedures.
- Completing TRAP forms (Task risk assessment/procedures)
- Work with Production Operatives and Packers to fact find information.
- Preforming risk evaluations with Production Staff and Management.
The successful Risk Assessment & H&S Administrator will demonstrate previous Risk Assessment, Training & H&S Administrator from a manufacturing or engineering environment. As an individual it is essential that you are highly motivated to learn and achieve the requirements of the business and QMS. Be able to demonstrate the ability to multi-task, prioritise and communicate well with others, and take autonomy of your job role. Have a strong understanding of how to compile Risk Assessments and Procedures. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel is required, along with the creative ability to edit documents and add pictures and detail to provide clarity. As well as enjoying working i a busy, demanding environment, and being a key component in a successful team.
For further details on this great opportunity please apply now
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.