Monday to Friday
9am - 5pm
Temp to Perm
The Role of a Sales Administrator
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Administrator to join the Sales team of a globally known company based in Oswestry. The successful Sales Administrator will run order reports and have regular communication with customers with updates of their orders to ensure customer satisfaction and expectation are met.
Sales Administrator Key Duties:
• Inform customers of expected delivery dates
• Be a key contact between several internal stakeholders planning and scheduling deliveries in and out of the warehouse, working closely with the Warehouse Manager
• Accurately filing documents within the ERP system and communicating relevant information to the sales team.
• Run order reports from the ERP system
• Analysing reports and information to ensure orders will be delivered on time
• Deal with and communicate any delays or problems with orders to clients
Sales Administrator Requirements:
• Confident using Word, Excel, and various other computer programmes
• Excellent professional and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of SAP advantageous
• Highly organised in their ways of working
• Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
Similar titles: service coordinator, Administration, Resource planning, Operation Coordinator, service administrator, customer service
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Business.
To apply for this position, please email a recent copy of your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or for more information please call 01978 784579. To view other vacancies being advertised by Travail Employment Group, please take a look at our website www.travail.co.uk
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.