Job number: 27001012
- Wrexham Branch
- Temporary, Part Time
- £8.50 to £9.00 per hour
£8.50 - £9.00 per hour (depending on skills and ability)
32 hours per week
Temporary to permanent opportunity
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Sales Administrator to join a family owned manufacturing company in Wrexham. This is a multi-purpose role which includes administration, liaising with customers to take orders and organising dispatch of goods.
• Answering the telephone, taking sales orders and directing calls.
• Provide an effective admin service to the Sales Team.
• Organising relevant courier paper work and booking couriers to collect deliveries.
• Regularly liaise with current customers regarding levels of service received.
• Liaise with potential new customers following samples / trials.
• Some E-Commerce management
The ideal Sales Administrator will have the following skills and abilities:
• Demonstrable experience within a customer service environment
• Grade C GCSE (or equivalent) and above in Mathematics and English
• Be a competent user of Microsoft Office
• Have excellent customer service skills as well as a numerical mind
• Capable of working productively in a busy office
• Enthusiastic individual who can be flexible as the business requires
• Be organised and able to prioritise their workload
Our client is a well established family owned manufacturing company who pride themselves in being leaders in their field both in development and production of their product. They follow stringent quality procedures to provide their customers with the highest quality product consistently. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate to join a company that offers progression opportunities whilst working in a friendly working environment.
• £8.50 - £9.00 per hour (depending on skills and ability)
• Free parking
• Fantastic working environment
• Progression opportunities
• Temporary to permanent opportunity
• 32 hours per week
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business.
To apply for this position, please email a recent copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please call Angharad on 01978 366123. Alternatively, once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.