Job number: 27900824
- Wrexham Branch
- Temporary, Full Time
- £9.18 per hour
- + Free Parking, Early finish on a Friday
£9.18 per hour
Temporary to Permanent opportunity
Additional benefits include:
• Free parking
• Family run company
• Training provided
• Immediate start
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Sales Administrator to join a family owned manufacturing company in Wrexham. This is a multi-purpose role which includes administration, liaising with customers to take orders and organising dispatch of goods. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate to join a company that offers progression opportunities whilst working in a friendly working environment.
• Answering the telephone, taking sales orders and directing calls.
• Provide an effective admin service to the Sales Team.
• Organising relevant courier paper work and booking couriers to collect deliveries.
• Regularly liaise with current customers regarding levels of service received.
• Update database and systems
• Raise delivery notes to match purchase orders
• Process card payments
• Book in returns
The successfully appointed Sales Administrator will have the following skills and abilities:
• Demonstrable experience as an Administrator
• Be a competent user of Microsoft Office
• Have excellent customer service skills
• Capable of working productively in a busy office
• Enthusiastic individual who can be flexible as the business requires
• Be organised and able to prioritise their workload
• £9.18 per hour
• Free parking
• Early finish on a Friday
• Working hours are 8:30am-5pm Monday - Thursday. 8:30am-4pm on a Friday (30 minute lunch break)
• Temporary to permanent opportunity
Additional skills/ job titles: Administrator, Sales Support, Despatch, Customer Service Coordinator
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business.
To apply for this position, please email a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com or for more information please call Angharad on 01978 366123. Alternatively, once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.