Job number: 46904069
- Loughborough Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- £18,000 to £20,000 per annum
- + 33 days leave, Pension, Parking, Canteen
Sales Administrator, £18000 - £20000, 33 days leave, Pension, Death in Service, Parking, Canteen
Position: Sales Administrator
Salary: £18000 - £20000
Hours: Monday - Thursday 08:30 - 17h00 , Friday 08.30 - 16.30, 1 hr lunch
Holidays: 33 days (incl. bank holidays)
You will be working for one of the longest established leading UK Manufacturer and suppliers of external wall insulation and exterior render systems. They were established over 30 years ago and together with quality and innovation has culminated in the development of its current portfolio of products and services that acknowledge the requirements of the client, designer and end-user, enabling the creation of attractive, innovative and energy-efficient buildings that are aesthetically pleasing and functional.
They are looking for a strong Sales Administrator who will input sales orders which in turn creates purchase orders, input client costings and send purchase orders off to the relevant suppliers. Once stock received in put the invoice into the system against the relevant project. As a Sales Administrator you will be reporting into the Customer Service Manager and Service Operations Manager.
The Responsibilities and Duties of the Sales Administrator will be:
- To maintain and update purchase accounts and stock codes when required.
- The taking, accurately inputting of all Sales Orders and matching to respective Purchase orders.
- Maintain master specification and cost price list.
- The purchasing of factored items in line with approved specification and master cost price list.
- Processing of authorised company requisitions.
- To liaise with applicator companies to ensure that all deliveries meet their destination on time.
The Requirements for Sales Administrator will be:
- Experienced in Sage 200
- Good communication / negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team in a pressurised environment
- Computer literate in MS tools such are excel, word and outlook
If you feel you have the skills and abilities to perform the Sales Administrator position please send your cv through or give us a call on 01509 269 636. For live job alerts please like and follow our facebook page - Travail Employment Group Loughborough
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.