Are you able to build customer relationships instantly by providing a friendly professional service? Do you enjoy working in a busy, multifaceted role in which you will need to go the extra mile to achieve customer satisfaction?
A great opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated, enthusiastic, and versatile and target driven Sales Administrator to join a well-established engineering/manufacturing firm who are specialists in their industry.
- Title: Sales Administrator
- Location: Corby, Northamptonshire
- Salary: £20,000pa to £22,000pa
- Benefits: Private Pension, Annual Christmas Bonus, Holidays, free car parking, free company and product training
- Duration: Permanent
- Start date: Immediately
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am till 4.30pm
We are currently looking to recruit a Sales Administrator who will take autonomy of the administration function for the UK Sales arm of the business, duties will include but will not be restricted to:
- Managing all daily administration tasks for the department and as requested by the UK sales Manager.
- Conducting regular sales activity via telephone to both existing and lapsed clients, promoting new products, and exciting projects for the company.
- Updating CRM system with incoming telephone and website enquiries, preparing and sending out quotations, diarising follow up activity.
- Processing all Spare Part orders via email and telephone.
- Arranging distribution and courier requirements, ensuring all relevant paperwork is correct and ready.
The successful Sales Administrator will ideally have previous Sales Administration experience from an engineering, manufacturing, or vehicle repair background. However we are also keen to hear from candidates who have gained strong Customer Service and Sales skills from an internal or external trade counter role, who have the ability to transfer their skill set into a busy Sales department. As an individual it is essential that you are able to demonstrate the ability to multi-task, prioritise and communicate well with others, and take autonomy of your job role.
For further details on this great opportunity please apply now
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.