Sales And Marketing Team Leader
Sales And Marketing Team Leader
Job number: 27001098
- Wrexham Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- £28,000 per annum
Sales & Marketing Team Leader
Wrexham, commutable from Oswestry, Chester
£28,000 with £3900 bonus + 22 days holiday + free car parking
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Team Leader to work within the Sales and Marketing department for a Global business. The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing marketing strategies along with managing several large client accounts. This is an amazing opportunity to join a creative and innovative business which offers excellent career opportunities.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Developing, implementing and managing marketing and sales strategies.
• Managing customer accounts ensuring retention and strengthening of relationships.
• Manage the marketing plans and sales strategies within the sales and marketing team.
• Maintain and build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders in the UK and overseas.
• Assist with the planning of marketing campaigns to strengthen and develop customer relationships
• Provide weekly updates to management teams demonstrating the progress/performance of accounts
• Work with new product development teams on potential new growth areas within the industry and make suggestions where applicable
• Have responsibility for sales budget and ensure management for yearly and monthly targets
• Visit customers as and when required - working within a specified region to strengthen and grow relationships
• Some overseas travel will be expected.
The ideal candidate must have the following attributes -:
• A track record of experience in a marketing environment
• Ability and experience to manage and lead a team
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to engage with business professionals at senior management level
• Highly motivated to achieve goals set and develop accounts to their full potential.
• Creative thinking ability to convey a variety of ideas and concepts.
• Ability to work to a very high standard whilst under pressure.
• Excellent organisational and planning skills
• Advanced skills using Microsoft office
Our client is a successful, growing creative business operating globally from its Wrexham base. The business uses a number of exciting marketing channels and offers a creative and commercially vibrant environment to work in. This is an ideal opportunity to work and develop within a growing, dynamic commercial team.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency.
To apply for this position, please email a recent copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please call Rachael on 01978 366123. Alternatively, once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.