Sales Consultant Surveyor
Sales Consultant Surveyor
Job number: 26080775
- Burgess Hill Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- £29,000 per annum
Job Title: Sales Consultant Surveyor
Salary: Up to £29k OTE
Location: Haywards Heath
Duration: Permanent, Full Time
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm some flexibility required
Benefits: 20days + BH, Workplace Pensions, Use of Company vehicle at work, use of tools, uniform, free parking
Are you experienced in Sales? Do you enjoy developing customer relationships? Are you organised, confident and have an eye for detail?
Our client is a lovely family-owned business in Haywards Heath, and they are looking for a highly motivated and driven Sales Consultant Surveyor to join their growing sales team. With vast experience in providing tailor-made blinds and a bespoke service, they are seeking someone with a passion for delivering excellent customer service and a flair for interior design to help continue their aim of earning their customers future recommendations.
As Sales Consultant Surveyor you will be using your "can do" attitude and superb communication skills to meet customers' requirements and offering in-depth advice to help grow the business even further, whilst supporting team members and promoting the company ethos.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Review sales enquiries received and prepare for all calls
- Manage your diary
- Estimate in the home/office whenever possible and convert the lead to order
- Process the order; email the receipt to the customer with confirmation of the order.
- Be aware of new ranges/sales/promotions. Ensure that price lists and samples are up to date.
- Provide all relevant samples, books and prices required for each visit
- Accurately measure the different types of windows for the most suitable Blind
- Agree specifications and window treatment/style etc
- Discuss with the customer their possible budget.
- Fill in all relevant boxes on the survey sheet and sketches where necessary.
- Secure the order by taking 50% deposit. Provide customer with a (written) receipt
- Telephone follow-up within 7 days unless the customer has accepted the order
- Pass on ideas to the sales team
- Assist the sales team with showroom maintenance
- Actively seek new leads, chase old leads and re-quote wherever possible.
- Be able to communicate with Suppliers.
- A proven track record in sales (ideally within the Blinds trade but not essential)
- A genuine passion and interest in the business
- A consultative and understanding customer approach with excellent communication skills
- Happy working in a small team
- The ability to "muck in" and be self sufficient
- A follow-through attitude is important
- An empathetic nature
- Ideally working in a similar or allied market for a minimum of 5 years (preferred)
- Local to mid-Sussex area
- Excellent communicator.
- Education to A Level or equivalent (essential). A degree of equivalent (desirable)
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have unfortunately not been successful on this occasion.