Mon-Thurs 8-5 Fri 8-4.30
Our client is looking for a candidate to provide detailed estimates for customers. Ensuring estimates are issued within set timeframes and profitability is achieved while providing excellent customer support. Duties include;
• To provide repair/remedial quotations following call outs and maintenance.
• To send quotations to customers and chase for updates appropriately.
• To liaise with suppliers for best pricing and lead times.
• To set tasks and chase quotes daily for updates/new orders.
• To update the prices and parts appendix for each customer to ensure continuity and consistency in quotes.
• To ensure that the CRM system is updated with all relevant information to allow the small works team to order parts as efficiently as possible.
• To ensure customer satisfaction on pricing by keeping competitive.
• To ensure estimating spreadsheets, templates and pricing matrix are kept up to date.
• Timely reporting to customers on engineer's visits.
Candidates would ideally have Strong and confident communication skills and the outstanding organisational skills with a keen eye for detail. The ability to work to deadlines and Intermediate IT skills including Word and Excel are essential. This role would suit - Engineering Administrator, Estimator or Production Assistant.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an employment agency.
Travail employment group is operating as an employment agency. Once you click apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group or enquire now to email@example.com or call Lisa on 01636 701702 for more details.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.