North of Newark
£17- £24k plus Bonus
08:00 - 5:30 Mon - Fri
Full Time, permanent
Our market leading client is seeking an enthusiastic and ambitious Sales Executive with previous call centre or telesales experience to join their busy Sales Department.
• Assisting customers with service and sales related queries
• Processing sales orders and maintaining customer records
• Monitoring stock forecasts and liaising with the procurement department.
• Proactively upselling orders to increase basket spend and our scope of supply.
In order to be considered for this role candidates must have;
• Intermediate IT skills with Word and Excel exposure
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A proactive personality in a dynamic and demanding environment
• A Flexible and positive attitude towards work
This role would suit candidates who have a background in technical support or sales.
Although not essential, fluency in French or German would be advantageous and could lead to a wider job role.
Own transport is essential for this role as offices are in a semi-rural location.
Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Travail are operating as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.