Benefits - Free Parking, Small inclusive team, Casual Dress - Wellness Support
Job title - Sales Executive
Salary - c£19k
Duration - Permanent
Location - Newark
Hours - 9-5 Monday - Friday
Our client is looking for another Sales Executive to join their small team. You will be the first point of contact for many of our clients customers, setting the standard in the delivery of their customer service.Dealing with telephone, email & web enquiries, you will be making sales related calls to existing customers.
- Promote the company by greeting all customers enquiries either by phone, email or WhatsApp
- General administration duties.
- Maintaining customer database.
- Taking and processing orders.
- Liaise with the sales & marketing department, accounts, production & dispatch, as necessary.
In order to be considered for the role candidates must have;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Over 12 months experience in customer driven/sales role.
- The ability to multi-task, prioritise and work under own initiative.
- Intermediate IT skills in Excel and Word
Looking for a customer driven sales role in a small inclusive team? Please contact Travail 01636 701702 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a permanent role. Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.