Sales Order Processor
Sales Order Processor
Job number: 26080720
- Burgess Hill Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- £21,000 per annum
Job Title: Sales Order Processor / Order Processing Assistant / Sales Administrator
Location: Burgess Hill
Salary: £21,000 p/a
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm
We are thrilled to be working with our fantastic client in their search for a Sales Order Processor. This is an exciting role for a confident Customer Service Administrator to take the next step in their professional career.
The main aim of this role will be to ensure that all customer service and administration queries are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner, and that all sales orders are input and processed quickly and accurately.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure that all orders are processed in an efficient and timely manner and that all order processing timescales and cut off points are adhered to
- To take responsibility for customer enquiries and ensure that they dealt with in an efficient and timely manner
- To deal with any customer queries or complaints, offering appropriate advice and guidance and providing solutions.
- To routinely monitor and track customer orders to ensure that they are meeting appropriate timescales and identify any potential issues at the earliest opportunity
- To build product knowledge and understanding of the market in order to add value to customers
- To liaise with customers, internal and external sales team, the warehouse, accounts department and technical teams as appropriate
- To liaise with the accounts department regarding credit limits, overdue accounts and orders from customers
- To develop and maintain filing systems for the order processing department
- To provide general administrative support to the Office Manager and Sales Team as appropriate
- Experience of working in an office based administrative / customer service environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to build good rapport with customers
- Proven track record of excellent organisational skills and an ability to prioritise tasks
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Self-motivated and able to use initiative
- Computer literate with an ability to use order processing systems
- Ability to demonstrate a commitment to own personal development within the role
- An interest in the business
- Good IT skills
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have unfortunately not been successful on this occasion.