School Cook - Part Time Term Time only
Between £11,000 - £12,000 per annum
8:00am - 3:00pm Monday to Friday
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Cook to join a reputable school based in Wrexham. This is a great opportunity to manage the day to day school catering provision along with supporting the Catering Manager.
The main duties include:
• Promoting healthy eating and the "Appetite for Life" agenda ensuring that all dishes are prepared, cooked and presented to high standards.
• Help ensure kitchen safety and hygiene procedures are maintained to a high standard at all times.
• Support the Catering Manager in clerical duties e.g. ordering supplies, maintaining equipment inventory books, stock sheets, time sheets and various catering returns
• Assist in menu planning and evaluation of new products.
The ideal cook will have worked within the catering environment before, and be comfortable with the following:
• Preparing a wide range of traditional home cooked meals.
• Ability to adapt and alter a recipe in order to meet clientele dietary requirements.
• PC literate including Microsoft Office.
• Monday to Friday 8.00am - 3:00pm
• Between £11,000 - £12,000 per annum
• Term times off
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
To apply for this position, please email a recent copy of your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or for more information please call 01978 366123. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.