Secretary - Harrogate
£9.20 per hour
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large medical organisation providing Secretary/administration support to the whole department.
You will be working with an experienced team in a clean well organised environment.
The main duties consist of:
- Providing a complete secretarial service including word processing, filing, photocopying and the compiling of letters and emails etc.
- Run an effective filing both electronically and manually.
- Produce personnel files for all newly appointed staff.
- Organise annual, interim and training appraisals.·Field telephone calls and email messages.
- Attending meetings
- Organising diaries for the management team.
This is a temporary role to cover maternity absence.
Send your CV to Fiona Cooper / Lisa Headford asap.
Travail has been established since 1977 and has over 30 branches nationwide. Our Harrogate branch was opened in 1995 and has specialist consultants who each deal with different market segments.
To apply for this or other similar roles in Harrogate, Knaresborough, Skipton, Leeds, Ripon, Northallerton or York area please email us your CV.
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.