SEMH Teaching Assistant
SEMH Teaching Assistants
Level 1, Level 2 and HLTA's Required - Multiple Roles
Travail Education have been approached by a Multi Academy Trust specifically designed to provide a bespoke, alternative provision to mainstream education for up to 63 pupils with SEMH and other barriers to learning.
Qualified Teaching Assistants with SEMH experience across all Key Stages are welcome to apply, it is anticipated these will be full time contracts with a view to permanent appointments.
The Trust has strong views on providing the very best care, nurturing and developmental environment for their SEMH pupils who are unable to remain in mainstream education.
The school will work in partnership with the local community and local agencies to ensure they provide the very best opportunities for their SEMH pupils, the support and facilities offered are first class and they will give you the opportunity to offer a fun and creative curriculum tailored to meet the individual needs of their SEMH students.
To be considered ideally you will hold a relevant Teaching Assistant Qualification but all applications are welcome, what is key is your SEMH experience as a Teaching Assistant in a classroom setting.
All SEMH Teaching Assistants who register with Travail Education will have 2 years professional references taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed or be part of the DBS Update Service, you will be required to attend our offices in Grantham for a face to face registration and you must provide details of the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained.
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks in line with our safeguarding procedures.
The key benefits for working with Travail Education are:
- A variety of daily and long term SEMH Teaching Assistant positions to suit your needs.
- We work on the philosophy "Local SEMH Teaching Assistants for Local SEMH Schools".
- Competitive rates of pay - AWR Compliant.
- Your own highly experienced, dedicated SEMH consultant.
- 7 days a week access to your consultant via phone and email.
- No need to worry about time sheets, we manage that on your behalf.
- £75 recommend a friend referral scheme.
- You get the opportunity to work with a friendly and supportive, award winning agency.
For further information please contact our Grantham based Team on 01476 570716
Travail Education are acting as an Employment Business in this instance.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.