Seo And Ppc Executive
Seo And Ppc Executive
Job number: 27001013
- Wrexham Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- £25,000 to £30,000 per annum
SEO and PPC Executive
Wrexham, commutable from Oswestry, Chester
Between £25,000 - £30,000 per annum + bonus + 30 days holiday + free car parking
As SEO & PPC Executive, you will work closely with the Regional & Sales Manager and be responsible for driving sales to meet commercial objectives through the delivery of on-site technical changes. You will also be responsible for delivering, reporting and data analysis for internal use in campaign/project planning. This pivotal role involves working as part of the Sales & Marketing team and alongside the e-commerce team to drive significant growth through the management of AMS and Google Adwords amongst other paid and organic methods.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Create, lead and develop AMS, Google Adwords campaigns and other paid and organic campaigns.
• Complete ongoing competitor research and investigation into new areas for growth.
• Keep up to date with the latest trends and development within SEO, search engine, PPC and digital marketing.
• Work with the Sales and Marketing team to ensure PPC and SEO integrates with the wider strategies and helps to contribute to yearly sales targets.
• Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimise existing content and identify new opportunities.
• Provide recommendations for content in coordination with PPC and SEO goals, both general and keyword specific.
• Research, implement and monitor search engine tools and make recommendations for development.
• Utilise analytics to monitor and evaluate campaign performance and create weekly and monthly reports in order to develop and recommend PPC and SEO strategies.
• Communicate to management and the wider business on strategic/project development, timelines and results.
The ideal candidate must have the following attributes -:
• Experience with running paid and organic search campaigns is essential
• Experience with using AMS and Google Adwords is essential
• Experience with running and reporting on PPC campaigns
• Experience with using keyword tools such as Google, Word Tracker, Keyword Discovery etc is advantageous
• Strong IT literacy, Word, Excel and Powerpoint skills.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Good organisation and prioritisation skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Self-motivated, eager to develop, team-player.
The company is a successful, growing creative business operating globally from its Wrexham base. The business uses a number of exciting marketing channels and offers a creative and commercially vibrant environment to work in. This is an ideal opportunity to work and develop within a growing, dynamic commercial team.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency.
To apply for this position, please email a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com or for more information please call Rachael on 01978 366123. Alternatively, once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.