£26000 - £28500 per annum (depending on skills and abilities)
Permanent opportunity in Wrexham
• 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
• Company sick pay
• Free parking
• Personal development and progression opportunities
An exciting opportunity has become available for a SHE Officer to work for a reputable manufacturing company. This is an excellent opportunity for a H&S professional to develop their skill set in a unique industry.
• Implement corporate SHE policies, guidelines and working practices to meet UK regulations.
• Working with the SHE Manager, identify safety training needs of team members and support the delivery of appropriate plans.
• Operate as a key member of the team when responding to SHE emergencies and support emergency and disaster recovery planning.
• Complete and undertake take risk assessments, H&S investigations, audits and produce reports.
• Ensure documentation and records are stored appropriately and processes are updated for ISO 14001 & 45001 Standards.
• Ensure all necessary regulatory permits, licences, consents, authorisations are obtained and maintained.
• Maintain SHE document management systems to ensure compliance.
The successful SHE Officer will have the following skills and abilities:
• Hold a NEBOSH general certificate.
• Ability to prepare risk assessments, training documents and procedures.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office.
• Personable, excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships.
Our client prides themselves on their innovation, service and performance. They are committed to delivery high quality products. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ever expanding organisation.
Additional job titles/skills: Health & Safety Advisor, Health and Safety Officer, SHE Advisor, H&S
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency.
To apply for this position, please email a recent copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please call Angharad on 01978 366123. Alternatively, once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If we have not contacted you within 7 days you may not have been successful for this position but please feel free to give us a call to discuss similar roles.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.