Sheet Metal Worker
Sheet Metal Worker
Job number: 8006363
- Shrewsbury Branch
- Temporary, Full Time
- £10.56 to £11.74 per hour
- + Pay increasing with service and perfomance, Excellent working conditions , Free parking, Early finish Fridays
SHEET METAL WORKER
• PRESS BRAKE OPERATIVE
• SHEET METAL ROLLER
• EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITIONS
• PAY FROM £10.56 - £11.74 INCREASING WITH SERVICE AND PERFORMANCE
• MONDAY TO FRIDAY DAYS WITH EARLY FINISH FRIDAYS
• WEM, SHROPSHIRE
An opportunity has arisen for a skilled Sheet Metal Worker to join our team.
• Sheet Metal Work
• Operating Press Brake
• Operating Sheet Metal Rolling Machine
• Operating Section Rollers
• Operating Manual Punches
• One off pieces and batch work
• Reading and interpreting engineering drawings
• Be able to read, interpret and work to engineering drawings with minimal supervision.
• Have experience operating press brakes, sheet rollers, sections rollers and manual punches.
• Be comfortable working on one off pieces and other small batch work.
• Be able to use measuring equipment.
• Perform work in accordance with the companies health and safety procedures.
• Be highly motivated.
• Work effectively, ensuring the workplace is kept in clean and orderly manner.
A leading and growing manufacturing business near Wem.
• £10.56 - £11.74 + Career Progression
• Overtime Available
• Friendly working environment
• Stable and growing business
Please click apply or email a recent copy of your CV.
We are constantly recruiting engineers, welders, sheet metal workers, fabricators, warehouse operatives, food production operatives, drivers, assembly workers, construction labourers, forklift drivers and lots of other industrial skilled, semi skilled and unskilled roles.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Business.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities. All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.