Our client is seeking a SHEQ Coordinator to create, implement, and review (SHEQ) policies and procedures. Duties include.
• Monitor and help embed new and existing processes, including investigating accidents, incidents and significant near misses.
• Ensure 'in-business' Health, Safety and Environment policies and systems are managed effectively.
• Conduct regular audits of policy, ways of working and compliance to standards.
• Encourage the reporting of risks and hazards observed and provide recommendations.
• Ensure appropriate risk assessments are in place which includes analysing risks.
• Create and deliver SHEQ inductions, training, and coaching sessions for colleagues.
• Investigate non-conformance and ensure that corrective actions are identified.
• Assist with the design, development, and implementation of the sustainability agenda.
• Support the environmental risk assessment to support compliance in the sites Environmental Management Systems
The SHEQ Coordinator will be present and visible on the factory floor and across the site to drive the SHEQ agenda and have an energy and passion to drive compliance, best practice, and continuous improvement. It would be ideal if this candidate has experience in Manufacturing, Engineering or Construction arenas with Safety, Health and Environmental skills. HSE qualification, e.g., NEBOSH, IEMA are essential.
This role would suit a H & S administrator, Quality coordinator or Environmental assistant.
Benefits - Permanent - Fulltime role - 32 days holiday including stats - Free Carparking - Friendly Team
To apply for the role of SHEQ Coordinator, please email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01636 701702.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.