Up to £40,000 per annum
33 days holiday including bank holidays
Private pension scheme
Monday to Friday 8:00am - 4:00 or 9:00 - 5:00pm
A SHEQ Manager is required for an exciting new opportunity that has become available with an established company who have an excellent worldwide reputation. The successful candidate will manage SHE and QA functions across their Deeside site and associated offices.
• Ensure an effective system for monitoring near misses, hazards etc and closing them out quickly and effectively.
• Carry out accident investigations identifying and resolving RCFA.
• Ensure compliance with all environmental legislation including waste transfer, energy reduction and reporting requirements.
• Ensure SHE systems comply fully with all UK legislation and best practice.
• Prepare and deliver training programs.
• Visit customer sites as required to investigate and resolve quality or SHE related issues.
• Management of H & S team ensuring that they have clear stretch objectives, are motivated and developed.
• Liaise with all other teams and managers to ensure our SHE/QA systems are up to date, relevant, complied with and developed in line with business needs.
• Report monthly on team KPI, conduct performance appraisals, manage performance issues, give monthly team briefings etc.
• Ensure internal systems and teams fully comply with internal procedures and maintain the ISO 45001/18001/14001 accreditation.
• Demonstrable working history within a similar role.
• Holder of NEBOSH qualification or equivalent.
• Excellent communication skills and highly numerate.
• Well organised and competent IT user, proficient report writer.
• Excellent attention to detail are organisational skills.
• The ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Capability to build and maintain effective, strong and professional working relationships.
• Recognised audit qualification.
• Understanding of Lean processes.
Our client is a long established manufacturing business who provide into various sector including energy, industrial, engineering and construction.
Up to £40,000 per annum
Monday - Friday 35 hour per week
Plus many other staff benefits.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency.
To apply for this position, please email a recent copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please call Rachael on 01978 366123. Alternatively, once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.