£11.50ph / £23,920pa
5 days out of 7 - 40hrs
Working within a growing team, in a well invested butchery. You will be able to demonstrate good knife skills as well as core butchery techniques including: carcass breakdown, boning, jointing and portion control.
Duties will include:
• Butchery of all common types of meat (beef, lamb, pork, poultry) in carcass and primals into products for wholesale
• Having the ability and flexibility to operate in all areas of the butchery facility
• Producing processed products (mince, burgers, sausages) using butchery machinery
• Hygiene: adhering to strict hygiene procedures to ensure the facility is maintained to the highest standards
• Associated butchery tasks including, receiving stock into the facility and boxing & labelling customer orders
• Using the office IT system for processing customer orders and producing product labels
• Being a good team player to help drive business forward
The role is demanding but rewarding and the candidate will need to be physically fit. Or client are offering a core contract of 40 hours per week, working 5 days from a possible 7 days a week you will receive competitive rates of pay.
The successful candidate will possess a strong work ethic, hands-on, demonstrate care and attention to detail in their work and be flexible in their approach.
To apply please forward an up to date Cv to email@example.com or call 01476 577248.
This is being advertised on behalf of Travail employment Group acting as an agency in this instance
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.