Permanent - Wrexham
Shifts - 6am to 2pm / 2pm to 10pm or nights available
£24,544 per annum (nights shifts extra shift allowance)
Generous pension scheme
On-going professional development
Salary sacrifice scheme
33 days holiday
Sports and social club
Due to an exciting expansion, my client are currently recruiting for Sterile Technicians / Production Operators to join their team based in Wrexham. This is an exciting opportunity which offers fantastic benefits, a great working environment and career progression.
• Operating machinery within the sterile production area along with cleaning and processing equipment.
• Ensuring processes are run to schedule and an accordance with product requirements.
• Adhere to strict operating procedures within a sterile environment at all times.
• Scheduled testing of products and carrying out quality control measures.
• Experience of working within a Manufacturing environment essential - clean room/food or pharmaceutical industry preferable.
• A team player who enjoys working to a high standard of accuracy
• Self motivated with a keen eye for detail!
Our client is a large company who specialise in the manufacture and supply of generic and branded specialist products. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an enriched environment which will assist with professional development and growth.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency
For more information please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.