Job number: 27001015
- Wrexham Branch
- Temporary, Full Time
- £9.73 per hour
- + Free Parking, Temporary to permanent
Temporary to permanent
Three Shift Rotation
Our client has an urgent requirement for an Stock Controller to work within their busy warehouse. Excel experience is advantageous but not essential. You will need to be hands on and happy to manually move product around the warehouse and help prepare and receive orders.
Duties will vary but will include:
• Coordinate goods inwards and outwards
• Input data into computer systems i.e. submitting purchase details / invoices
• Track shipments
• Oversee storage of products
• Liase with warehouse staff and other internal teams
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
• Proven work experience as a Stock Controller, Inventory Manager or similar role
• Good understanding of supply chain procedures
• Working knowledge of inventory management software
Happy to work shifts
• £9.73 per hour standard rate
• Temporary to permanent position
• Full training provided
• Excellent on site facilities
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established, forward thinking and very stable organisation. Their reputation locally is excellent and their workforce long standing.
Other Relevant skills or knowledge include:
Stores Controller, Warehouse Supervisor, Goods inwards, Logistics Planner
For further information please contact Dan Roberts at Travail Wrexham on 01978 366123.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Business.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.