Stock Controller Days
- Benefits - Free Parking, On Bus Route, refreshments and cooking facilities, Supportive Team and Excellent Working Environment
- Job Title - Inventory/Stock Control Operative
- Salary - £8.72ph
- Location - Doncaster
- Duration - Temp
- Hours - 8.30am-5pm
This is an excisitng opportuity for the successful Stock Controller to work with an established warehouse within the Doncaster region where duties will be to manage, monitor and accurately distribute label organization to the warehouse production team. You will achieve maximum efficiency and whilst ensuring the highest levels of both internal and external customer service and quality standards. Responsibilities include:
- Organize and co-ordinate outbound volume with the warehouse production team - providing a daily demand per customer per decant cell
- Ensure all outbound paperwork is organized into specific loads and customer plants
- Ensure collection drivers are managed and given the correct documentation post loading - communication to the outbound FLT team is vital
- To support with the outbound demand labels to ensure they are integrated onto Master labels ready for production
- Accurate record keeping and file management
- Manage, monitor and action all anomalies, damages, rejects or complaints; ensuring that they are recorded and dealt with.
- Assist on any specific project and KPI requirements to support the business
- Ensure the work place and the resources are managed in a secured environment
- Detects stock problems by checking documents or labels
- Finds out the causes and assesses the impact of discrepancies noted during checking processes
- Ensures safe systems of work are implemented, followed and any non conformity is actioned
- Applies standards and procedures in effect in area of activity
- Assist and Coordinate the implementation and management of new customers and new revenue streams
- Adapt activities to cope with contingencies and/or fluctuations in demand
- Identify and prioritise activities taking account of internal and external constraints (urgency, importance, etc.) to ensure effective forward planning
In oder to be considered for this Stock Controller position you will have
- Previous experience working as a Stock Controller or similar.
- Experience working in a time sensitive facility
- Have purchasing / ordering experience (an advantage)
- Ability to put necessary efforts to achieve goals regardless of the amount of unforeseen events or circumstances.
- Ability to build and manage relationships with relevant stakeholders, applying appropriate interpersonal skills.
- The ability to be flexible with the role and the working hours to support the business
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.