Job number: 29007640
- Newark Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- Please enquire
- + Free Parking, Overtime Available
Stores Controller - Newark - Dayshift Hours + Overtime - Temp-to-Perm - Competitive Salary
8am - 4.30pm, Mon - Fri + Overtime
Our successful manufacturing client based in Newark is seeking an organised Stores Controller with excellent communication skills and with the ability to look after stock and pick kits.
As Stores Controller, you will be responsible for:
• Stock management (processing stock, understanding stock movement)
• Completing daily stock counts
• Preparing stock kits for production
• Identifying missing products/ shortages and communicating this to relevant departments
• Using MRP system
The successful Stores Controller candidate will be have:
• Excellent communication and numerical skills
• A willingness to learn, be driven and enthusiastic
• Basic Microsoft Excel skills
• An understanding of managing stock on an MRP system, although full system training will be given
• A strong attention to detail
The hours of work are 8am - 4.30pm, Monday - Friday, however, some flexibility of working hours will be required to suit the needs of the business.
This will be temporary role initially, but with a view to becoming permanent for the right candidate.
If you are a Stock Controller looking for a new challenge in a growing business, send your CV to Travail at email@example.com.
Travail are operating as an Employment Business in this instance.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.