Job number: 46003957
- Mansfield Branch
- Temporary, Full Time
- £8.72 per hour
- + 33 days leave, parking
Stores Operative, £8.72 per hour, Permanent to the right candidate, full time hours, 33 days leave
Job Title: Stores Operative
Salary: £8.72 / hour
Type: Temporary - Opportunity of permanent to the right candidate
Hours: Monday - Thursday 07:30 - 4:30 and Fridays 07:30 - 12:00
Benefits: 33 days holiday (Including Bank Holiday)
Start Date: As soon as possible
Our very successful client based in Sutton-in-Ashfield is looking to recruit a Stores Operative. This candidate would have good working knowledge of Pegasus systems.
If you have relevant manufacturing environment experience and health & safety knowledge along with storeman experience this position of Stores Operative is ideal for you.
Essential Skills of a Stores Operative:
- Excellent stores knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of Pegasus computer programmes
- Word and spreadsheet experience
- Relevant manufacturing experience
- Health & safety knowledge
- Picking and Packing experience
- Reliable and Dependable
- Work under pressure and hit tight deadlines
- Full UK driving license
Responsibilities of a Stores Operative:
- Responsibility for accurate booking-in of parts.
- Responsibility for efficient, accurate and effective picking of parts as per plan.
- Responsibility for issuing a correct BOM with each kit, and maintain the Works Order Status on utilities.
- Responsibility for efficient, accurate and effective cycle counting of parts to plan.
- Provide positive support to team members as required.
- To adhere to UK Health and Safety Regulations and safe working practices.
- To adhere to quality standards, factory rules and HR policies.
- Ensure KPI targets for RFT, efficiency, cost and service are consistently achieved.
- To make positive contribution to continuous improvement activities.
- To adhere to all deadlines and targets set by Stores Team Leader.
- Establish good working relationship with Stores Team & wider business.
- Relief delivery driver when required.
- Reporting of Health and Safety issues / near misses to Stores Team Leader.
For further information regarding the role of Stores Operative or any Industrial roles please feel free to contact our Industrial Consultant Adrienne Pead on 01509 269636 or email you CV to Adrienne.Pead@travail.co.uk
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.