Temp to perm
An opportunity has arisen for a Stores Operator to join a manufacturing company based in the Wrexham area. This is a varied and interesting role working for a family owned company.
• Manage all deliveries to site as well as the associated paperwork - labels, dispatch notes
• Manage Goods In and Goods Out
• QA certain deliveries training will be given
• Attending to drivers on their arrival and unload goods using FLT (training provided on FLT)
• Receive in invoices by e mail and post and process on Sage as well as manage discrepancies between Purchase orders and invoices.
• Manage the stores
The successfully appointed Stores Operator will have the following skills and abilities:
• Demonstrable experience with Data entry with excellent attention to detail
• The ability to use Sage (full training will be provided)
• Excellent IT skills - Microsoft Office
• The ability to work in a team
• FLT license an advantage but not essential as training will be provided.
• £21500 per annum
• Working hours : 8.00am - 5pm Monday - Thursday and 8.00am - 4.15 pm Friday
Additional job titles and skills
Despatch Administrator, Stores Operative, Sage, FLT, Goods In and Goods Out
Our client is family owned manufacturing company based in the Wrexham area who is a UK leader in their field. They have an excellent reputation within their industry and offer a bespoke service across several sectors.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency.
To apply for this position, please email a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com or for more information please call Angharad on 01978 366123. Alternatively, once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.