Job number: 66000055
- Chester Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- £20,000 per annum
- + Life Assurance, Enhanced holidays (after 2 years service), Employee Discounts
£20,000 per annum
Permanent role on the outskirts of Chester
Commutable from Tattenhall, Whitchurch, Nantwich, Malpas, Tarporley, Chester, Wrexham, Ellesmere Port
• 25 days holiday plus bank holiday (after 2 years' service)
• Life Assurance
• Free parking
• Employee Discounts
Stores Operative required for an agricultural business to ensure all orders are picked, packed and ready for distribution.
• Ensure that stocks are accurately picked and packed according to daily schedules
• Complete all relevant documentation ready for dispatch
• Support staff within export department
• Support distribution drivers locally
• Ensure H&S is maintained at all times
The successfully appointed Stores Operative will have the following skills and abilities:
• A track record of experience accurately picking orders
• Full driving licence and access to a vehicle (due to site location)
• High level of dexterity and ability to pick up small items with tweezers
• The ability to read small print on labels and products
• Must be able to stand all day and pick orders from trolleys
• Strong work ethic with a positive "can do" attitude
Our client is an established agricultural organisation with a fantastic reputation for quality. This is an excellent opportunity to join a financially stable company which provides full training and a positive working culture.
• £20,000 per annum
• Working hours are 8am- 5pm (1 hour lunch break)
Additional skills/job titles: Picker, Packer, Despatch, Stores Operative
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency.
To apply for this position, please email a recent copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please call Angharad on 01978 366123. Alternatively, once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.