Job Title: Stores Person
Salary: £10 per hour
Location: Burgess Hill
Duration: Temp to Perm
Hours: Monday - Thursday (7am - 3.45pm), Friday (7am-11.30am)
Benefits: 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, free on-site parking, Company Pension
We are excited to be working with our wonderful client, a global contender in their field, who are seeking a full-time Stores Person to join their team based in Burgess Hill. This is an ideal position for someone with good warehouse experience, who understands the importance of stock accuracy and is looking for their next step.
The client is looking to recruit for someone who will be responsible for the timely completion of all aspects of stores, including but not limited to:
- Goods Inwards
- Location of Stock
- Kitting to Material Requisitions
- Posting Material Requisitions
- Issuing Shortages.
- Blue & Green Req's
- Perpetual Physical Inventory
- Packing Completed Assemblies/Kits/Panels for Despatch.
- General House Keeping.
- Good knowledge of computers
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills.
- Good command of the English language
- Confident and strong communication skills
- Careful and thorough attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to prioritise
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have unfortunately not been successful on this occasion.