Studio Artworker And Printer
Studio Artworker And Printer
Job number: 8007041
- Shrewsbury Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- £17,000 to £18,000 per annum
Studio Artworker and Printer
• 12 month fixed term contract
• Potential for Extension
Our client in Welshpool is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their team on a fixed-term basis to cover the maternity leave of an existing team member. This position would suit someone with experience undertaking design work using the Adobe Suite strong command of Photoshop & Illustrator. Due to the nature of the business, the role is primarily the proofing and amendment of existing designs.
• Using Adobe software to adjust designs and create high-quality proofs for production.
• Updating and monitoring order status/production schedule.
• Advising sales team on artwork and printing methods.
• Signing off designs to be sent for printing.
• Organising physical and digital artwork libraries.
• Supporting other team members as required.
• Highly competent with PC design software, preferably Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Experience gained in a similar design role preferred.
• Competent communicator on the telephone, in writing and in person.
• Organised, methodical and able to prioritise.
• Qualification in a related subject preferred.
• An interest in photography, graphic design and filmmaking preferred.
A well-established organisation that produces and has exhibited year-on-year growth. This company sells a vast range of high-quality customisable products.
• £17 - £20k
Please click apply or email a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com
For further information please contact Tracey Passmore at Travail Shrewsbury (01743 235 532)
Travail Employment Group
Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants. All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Travail Employment Group are operating as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.