Supply Chain Manager
Supply Chain Manager
Job number: 76516740
- Corby Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- £38,000 to £42,000 per annum
Supply Chain Manager/Materials & Planning Manager
Are you able to build customer relationships instantly by providing a friendly professional service? Do you enjoy working in a busy, multifaceted role in which you will need to go the extra mile to achieve customer satisfaction and production targets?
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced, highly motivated, enthusiastic, and versatile and well organised Supply Chain Manager/Materials & Planning Manager to join a well-established global manufacturing firm who are specialists in their industry.
- Title: Supply Chain Manager
- Location: Corby, Northamptonshire
- Salary: £38,000pa to £42,000pa
- Duration: Permanent
- Start date: Immediately
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am till 5pm
We are currently looking to recruit a Supply Chain Manager/Materials & Planning Manager who will take autonomy of the Supply Chain function for the business, duties will include but will not be restricted to:
- Maintaining and building on existing supplier relationships, sourcing new/back suppliers when required, agreeing terms of supply and negotiating prices.
- Ensuring all suppliers are adhering to production specifications and agreed terms.
- Processing all customer orders, scheduling production plans, informing customers of ETA's advising customers of any unforeseen delays.
- Liaising with all internal departments to ensure stock levels are sufficient for production needs.
- Liaising with other company sites globally in relation to supply chain issue/equerries.
- Correlating departmental financial reports for Company Directors, monitoring budgets.
The successful Supply Chain Manager/Materials & Planning Manager will demonstrate previous Supply Chain Manager/Materials & Planning Manager experience from an engineering, manufacturing, or FMCG background. As an individual it is essential that you are able to demonstrate the ability to multi-task with a proactive attitude, prioritise and communicate well on all levels, and take autonomy of your job role as well as enjoying working as part of a well established team.
For further details on this great opportunity please apply now
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.