Job number: 50065587
- Grantham Education Branch
- Temporary, Part Time
- £15.38 to £20.00 per hour
Secondary Supply Teachers needed immediately in Lincolnshire
Travail Education are working exclusively with a number of Secondary Academies and Grammar Schools across Lincolnshire and due to the high demand we are actively seeking to recruit Secondary Supply Teachers that are available for day to day, short and longer term contracts.
We are looking to expand our Secondary bank of Supply Teachers across the following subjects:
English, Maths, Science - Biology, Chemistry, Physics, ICT and Computer Science, Design Technology - Food, Graphics, Resistant Materials, Product Design and Engineering, Art, MFL - French, Spanish, Humanities - Geography, History, RE, PE - Male and Female
If you're looking to work with an agency that is family run, honest and professional, has a great reputation with both teachers and schools, then we can help you.
To be considered ideally you will hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a recognised Teaching qualification such as a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP, Certificate in Education etc. Overseas Trained Secondary Supply Teachers (OTT) will also be considered but it's highly desirable that you have Qualified Teacher Status for the UK.
All Secondary Supply Teachers who register with Travail Education will have 2 years professional references taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed or be part of the DBS Update Service, you will be required to attend our offices in Grantham for a face to face registration and you must provide details of the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained.
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks in line with our safeguarding procedures.
The key benefits for working with Travail Education are:
- A variety of daily and long term Secondary Supply Teaching positions to suit your needs.
- We work on the philosophy "Local Secondary Supply Teachers for Local Secondary Schools".
- Competitive rates of pay - AWR Compliant.
- Your own highly experienced, dedicated Secondary Supply consultant.
- 7 days a week access to your consultant via phone and email.
- No need to worry about time sheets, we manage that on your behalf.
- £75 recommend a friend referral scheme.
- You get the opportunity to work with a friendly and supportive, award winning agency.
For further information on how to apply for both immediate work please call Jason on 01476 570716, our telephone lines are open until 10pm daily.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.