Job number: 36900942
- Mansfield Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- £20,000 per annum
Technical Administrator - £20,000 - Permanent - Beeston - Free Parking - Healthcare, Life Insurance and Company Bonus Scheme
We are delighted to be recruiting for a candidate to join a Technical Administrator team to support for a luxury brand based in NG9. Currently servicing over 150 stockists in the UK and Ireland.
Working along side a passionate technical manager you will be supporting with all the administrative duties as well as offering the highest standard of customer service with end users via telephone and emails. You will be working within a fast paced enviroment which, at times, will be very reactive. With celebrity endorsement's these are products and a brand to be proud of!
As a Technical Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Answering the telephone and taking messages.
- Responding to and composing emails.
- Printing and Filing documents.
- Using our internal software system.
- Processing warranty claims.
- Book and manage annual audits.
- Maintaining KPI reports for Warranties & Technical.
- Undertake any other duties that are reasonably requested.
- Navision and Zendesk experience desirable but not essential
The ideal candidate will have working with gas and/or heating products and have extensive knowledge in this industry.
As we are working with this client exclusively you will not have the opportunity to apply for this job elsewhere! Successful candidates will be invited to attend an interview with a view to starting as soon as possible so why wait for your new job as a Technical Administrator!
If this sounds like your perfect role within Technical Administrator then please apply today or call 01623 510294 and ask for Becky today or email Becky.Bradley@Travail.co.uk!
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.