6 Weeks Temporary Contract
37.5 hrs per week
My client is looking for a Technician to join their busy team for a 6 week temporary contract.
Assembly of Electrical Power Supply boxes for refrigerators (230Vac to 24Vdc). This position is responsible for the physical assembly, wiring and testing of power supply units (PSU) for refrigeration equipment. The Technician will fabricate PSUs to print, including layout and physical mounting of components to the back panel, wiring of all components, and testing to ensure proper operation. All duties must be performed in accordance with all company policies and procedures.
Role and Responsibilities
• Dimension and layout of back panels and enclosures
• Mounting of components to back panels and enclosures
• Routing and bundling of wire and cables neatly to meet wiring standards
• Point to point wiring of PCBs, transformers and switchgear
• Troubleshoot PSUs as needed to eliminate wiring errors and component malfunctions
• Communicates effectively with all team members and the Project Manager
• The ability to meet deadlines under pressure
• A high standard of quality and attention to detail.
• Work with limited or no supervision
Please note that strict hygiene and social distancing measures are in place throughout the factory and are expected to be adhered too at all times.
• High School Graduate or equivalent.
• Technical school attendance a plus.
• Ability to understand and work from schematics.
• Knowledge of electrical theory and terminology required
• Ability to communicate effectively, (written and verbally) with peers, management.
• Must be very detailed oriented and strive to achieve high quality results.
• Professionalism, a positive attitude and willingness to work as a team.
Please send cv's to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01970 229922
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.