Job number: 29007421
- Newark Branch
- Permanent, Part Time
- £8 per annum
- + Free Parking
Telephone Researcher - Newark - Free Parking - Part-Time Hours
Part-time: Monday - Friday, 4 hours per day
£8 per hour
Our Newark-based client is seeking to appoint a friendly, engaging Telephone Researcher to make outbound calls to obtain feedback on customer service experiences. You must have an outgoing personality and be confident on the telephone for this role.
Working 20 hours per week, Monday - Thursday, 2.30pm - 6.30pm and 1pm - 5pm on a Friday, but with the option to work longer hours during busier periods and for holiday cover.
Telephone Researcher duties will include:
• Making calls to customers to ask them to rate the service they have received
• Accurately recording customer answers
• Data entry
• Outbound customer service
• Supporting a small vibrant office!
• Must have an outgoing personality with good communication skills
• Previous telephone experience in a customer service role would be beneficial but is not essential
• Confident communicator
• Team player
• IT skills
If you are an experienced Telephone Researcher looking for an exciting new role on a part-time basis, send your updated CV, outlining your relevant skills and experience, to Travail Newark.
Travail are operating as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.