Job number: 29007613
- Newark Branch
- Temporary, Full Time
- Please enquire
- + Performance related quarterly bonus
Mon - Friday - 40 hours
C£18k plus performance related quarterly bonus
Key duties include;
- You will manage a customer base and outwardly prospect for potential commercial opportunities, you will maintain and develop your sales pipeline and be able to report to the business progress that has been made.
- You will proactively and reactively sell profitable new business to meet or exceed set sales targets.
- You will provide quotes to your leads, paying close attention to all the commercial aspects that effect profitability.
- As part of your role you will be required to provide supporting information, including statistics, pricing information and market knowledge as required to assist in the sales process.
- Ensure that the Sales Database is kept up to date with sales activities, by accurate data entry and the management of daily activities and diary events
- You will provide weekly/monthly sales reports on your personal performance and effectiveness.
In order to be considered for the role candidates will;
- Be able to independently make difficult and strong decisions and be able to implement them quickly and effectively
- Listen well, ask good questions, build superb relationships, write clearly and talk with confidence, you need to have the ability to seek out information and pass it on appropriately throughout the business
- Analyse data, calculate pricing ensuring that margin is in line or exceeds target expectations and have the ability to provide financial reporting when required.
- Have intermediate Microsoft Office skills including Word & Excel.
- Build strong relationships, with our network of suppliers and the departments that you will work with specifically, Accounts, Logistics and Supply Chain
- Demonstrate a successful track record in telesales positions
This role offers;
- challenging and rewarding role in a successful and growing business
- The opportunity to grow with a business through a tailored performance development programme
- A competitive salary
- A performance based related quarterly bonus
- Enhanced holiday allowance
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- A great place to work
If you are a Telesales Executive looking for a new challenge, please send your CV to Travail Newark - firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01636 701702
Travail are operating as an Employment Business in this instance.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.