Job number: 29007605
- Newark Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- Please enquire
- + 30 days paid Holiday , Free Parking , Company pension scheme, Promotional opportunities
Telesales Manager - Competitive basic salary plus uncapped commission and bonuses - 30 days paid holiday - Company pension scheme - Excellent Promotional opportunities - Free Car Parking
£Competitive salary + commission
40 hours per week - Monday to Friday
Our local client is going through a period of exciting growth and are currently looking for a motivated Telesales Manager to join and develop their small but effective telesales division.
They are looking for an outstanding individual who can manage the recruitment of new staff, provide ongoing training and sales coaching, whilst energising the team to deliver on sales targets. You will be responsible for assisting with the expansion of an already established telesales team.
We are looking for a candidate that have a proven track record in sales management, hitting targets and growing business. They must be able to demonstrate that they can create and deliver a forecastable robust pipeline.
• Successfully manage inbound leads and explore outbound opportunities
• 1:1 Mentoring and Performance Management of telesales staff
• Training of team to keep them consistently developing
• Developing a robust CRM Management system for telesales division
• Explore new database for lead generation
• Work with marketing and external sales teams to target and securing new business
• Highlight areas to increase profitability within the division
• Recruiting new staff for the growing team
In order to be considered for this role candidates need to have;
• Proven telesales experience
• Great motivational skills
• At least 2 years previous sales management experience
If you are an experienced Telesales Manager looking for a new challenge, send your updated CV to email@example.com or call 01636 701702 for more information.
Travail are operating as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.