Temporary Customer Service Advisor (5-6...
Temporary Customer Service Advisor (5-6 Months)
Job number: 26080386
- Burgess Hill Branch
- Temporary, Full Time
- £8.73 to £9.29 per hour
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor - Maternity Cover Starting 16th September 2019
Salary: £8.73 per hour for 12 weeks, increasing to £18,126 p/a thereafter
Location: Haywards Heath
Duration: 5-6 months to cover Christmas period
Hours: 37.5 hour week, Monday to Friday between the hours of 08:00am-5:30pm
We are excited to be working with our established client in their search for a Customer Service Advisor to cover the Christmas period. This is an exciting role for a candidate with previous experience working in a Customer Service based environment, who is happy to work in a temporary capacity for a period of 5-6 months, beginning on the 16th September.
The Customer Service Advisor will be responsible for working with a range of clients and managing all aspects of customer service enquiries, including the use of multiple systems to handle order processing. As such, the ideal person will be a friendly individual, who is comfortable and confident in working directly with clients and handling customer queries.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing a high level of customer service to incoming enquiries
- Ensuring that customer information is efficiently and accurately added to the database
- Working as part of a team to achieve agreed standards for customer care and for the set-up and maintenance of reader records
- Liaising with other departments and external companies as required
- To be able to multi-skill, as there will be the requirement to use a multitude or different platforms to fulfil the role
- Committed to providing high standards of customer service
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Fast and accurate keyboard skills
- Extremely well organised and able to manage own time, demonstrating flexibility
- Ability to work as part of a team and work under pressure towards deadlines in an ever-changing environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to retain information
- Able to commit to a start date of Monday 16th September
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have unfortunately not been successful on this occasion.