TRAINER / ASSESSOR
TRAINER / ASSESSOR
- To be professional and courteous, and promote the services of the company at all times.
- To deliver training and training support services to customers, ensuring customers / candidates are fully trained and needs are met.
- To consult with management and customers to ensure that services delivered fit all requirements.
- Ensure all duties are performed in line with company procedures.
- Professionally represent company whilst on customer sites.
- Appropriately dressed at all times, wearing corporate clothing and PPE as issued.
- Communicate effectively with team members at all levels.
- Communicate effectively with trainees and customers.
- Maintain professional currency in all areas of responsibility and adhere to all safety standards, regulations, ACoPs, etc.
- Use Company issued IT equipment and software to an efficient level.
- Travel to locations to deliver training on customer sites.
- Demonstrate an awareness of clients' ethics and requirements, as applicable, when on site.
- Understand candidate's needs, utilising various training methods and techniques.
- Train people in specific skills and knowledge areas, in classroom and on site.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of training material.
- Work independently, within a team of other trainers, and/or support staff.
- Able to work under difficult conditions.
- Ability to be independently resourceful and account for time and workload.
- Completion of training documentation within the required timescale.
- Report back to the management team with any issues, concerns or customer complaints.
- Relevant sector(s) experience
- Utilities sector with a back ground in civils
- Teaching or Train the Trainer qualification
- L3 Award in Education & Training, PTLLS, etc.
- EFAW qualified and general Health & Safety qualification
- Hold relevant sector instructor/operator licences
- Individual trainer's specialist areas:
E.g. NRSWA Trainer. SWQR Card holder - operative and supervisor, recognised assessor qualification such as A1, TAQA Etc.
- Problem Solving Capabilities
- Be able to evaluate situations that may arise in the working environment and to source an appropriate solution
- Be able to think of solutions to achieve the Customers needs based upon the requirements known and the resources available
- Personal attributes:
- Have exceptional people and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work with the team and always willing to assist, support and give ideas.
- Be outgoing and maintain a pleasant disposition.
- Be honest, reliable, punctual, flexible and resourceful.
- Be able to work in the most cost efficient manner and always working to the best of abilities.
- Be able to maintain harmonious relationships with customers and staff even during conflict.
- Be able to maintain effective communication at all levels.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 08.00am to 16.45pm.
Holidays: 20 days per year plus Bank Holidays
Company Vehicle: Van
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.