Job number: 27001191
- Wrexham Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- £22,000 to £25,000 per annum
Wrexham, commutable from Oswestry, Chester
£22,000 - £25,000 per annum
Our client is currently recruiting a Training Coordinator to join a busy manufacturing plant. You will be working closely with the management team to coordinate and implement all site training, ideally hold a training certificate/qualification, remain flexible to the business needs and be a strong communicator.
• Experience of delivering training and presentations
• Identification and implementation of training requirements as a result of employee performance development reviews and skills matrix
• Development of good working relationships
• Maintenance of "audit ready" training records
• Management of the training budget
• Provision of an annual site training plan
• Manage own diary and remain organised in a busy, changing environment
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
• A proven track record of experience in a training role with the manufacturing sector
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Proactive and self motivated
• Good organisational skills to be able to manage and deliver on a busy workload
• Able to liaise at all levels in the business
• Flexible to meet business needs
• Experience within the food sector is desirable
Our client manufacturers a well know branded product and has built a reputation in the UK for exceptional quality and customer satisfaction. They are well established and employ a diverse range of staff. The role therefore provides an ideal opportunity for a training professional to take on a busy and responsible role.
£22,000 - £25,000 + benefits
25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency.
To apply for this position, please email a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com or for more information please call Rachael on 01978 366123. Alternatively, once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.